It's STILL the most wonderful time of the year...

I love starting a new year. I've had my fun with the holidays -- the decorating, shopping, baking, partying and eating...When the New Year comes, I am ready for just plain living again. And I am so ready to re-organize, re-schedule, re-purpose, re-do, re-cycle, re-use, and re-whatever! It's so exciting to start fresh, with new plans for good changes.

I have been looking at a lot of these lately:
There are skoodles of them, and I'm sure that every one will be just the ticket for my new life. My new life in which I am more frugal, more efficient, more organized, more disciplined in food & exercise, more crafty, more well-read, more-godly...you know, the life in which I AM the Proverbs 31 woman...

Oh, the joy of preparing, and planning, and proposing...The anticipation of all the good that is to come...

I LOVE IT!! And will likely spend this entire week in a happy pursuit of all things new and better...

And then we'll see about next week...

History would reveal that a lot of my resolutions never come to fruition...

...for some reason...

But I will bother with those details later, when the year is not new...
For now, there are a whole lot more lists that I need to peruse!
It's a New Year!

Comments

Popular Posts