I just have to say it!

NEWSFLASH! John Kerry has decided not to run for President!

Don't you think it should be:
NEWSFLASH! John Kerry was actually thinking of running for President!

It is somewhat unbelieveable to me that this poor guy was actually considering it! Since the last election, it seems that he has become almost a caricature, making unbelievable statements and claims. The way he lost the last election made him irrelevant, and his actions since have only deepened that...

I do have to say a hearty thank you to him, though...I am grateful to be spared the irritation of watching him struggle through the embarassment of trying to gain relevancy. Leave with a shred of dignity, Mr. Kerry...and I do respect you for recognizing the hopelessness of a run for President.

There...now I feel better!

Comments

other account said…
What about a three headed president of- Kerry making bold claims, Gore making movies to back them up, and the Clinton's thrown in to give it that Southern -no wait- Northeastern charm? We look forward to reading more of your posts.

Popular Posts