Verbosity: Because I want to say something about everything

So -- I'm starting my own blog...Hmmmm...perhaps evidence of an inflated idea of my own importance...or on the other hand, an expression of mercy for my family and friends...who have so graciously listened to me in the past...but now may be spared as I have a new outlet for my many and varied comments on life...Burned into my memory from the days of high school advanced comp class is the adage, "tell your story once, and tell it on paper"...I supposed updated for the times it should say, "tell your story once, and tell it where someone can read it..." So this blog is my attempt to tell my stories -- in case some want to hear, and even more, so those who are tired of hearing of them, can ignore them -- while I can still be satisfied in the telling...

Comments

Popular Posts