It looks like Spring out there...



...but it doesn't feel like Spring!

And, frankly, I am glad of it. We need some cold to remind the berries that they can still be sleeping for a while yet.

There are some rumors that a little bit of winter could still show up this month... Of course, that sounds like fun to me...but it won't be fun if the berries get the wrong idea about this season and start growing, and then get frozen when winter reappears.

I'm thankful for some chilly days to remind them that it's not time to grow.

And I still have quite a list of winter chores to accomplish...It's so much easier to read books by the fire, than do chores in the rain... I really struggle with the long-term view when a good book and a comfy chair are so immediately available.

{Sigh}

Still, I am finding the beautiful sunshine quite motivating, even for inside work.

Well, as long as I don't get too close to my chair and my book...

Rosie copes with cold nights by sleeping in between her cushions!



Comments

Tami said…
Be careful what you wish for... it's going to get really cold next week!

Popular Posts