Writer's Block


I think this is the longest period of time in my blogging life that I have had nothing to say.

Actually, it’s not true that I have had nothing to say. That would be a very rare occurrence in my life. More accurately, I didn’t know IF I should say it, and sometimes WHY I would, or HOW.

But, in reality, what I have to say is not of a value so momentous that you need to hear it. I think it more likely that the value of saying it is for me.

So I plan to take up keyboard, and express my catharsis, or sentiment, or rant, or observation for my own good. I do hope you might come along for what entertainment it may yield.

And now I have kept my first goal of 2020. I blogged on January 1.

Having failed to do so on October, November and December 1, I feel quite accomplished.

Happy New Year!

Comments

Popular Posts