Friday, September 16, 2011

I would like to thank...

...my interior destroyer  designer, Olive O. Honcoop, for convincing me that it was time to update the living room furniture.


AND I would like to thank my stylist, Tami, The Lady in the Stone House, for the marvelous idea for getting it done!



It only took a couple of hours of removing the many staples that attached the skirt, $7.50 worth of navy ribbon, and a bit of hot glue. And just so you know, no animal was harmed in the reclamation of this furniture...though at times it was considered.

Lucky for you, Olive, I think I like the couch and love seat even better than before...

But just remember: you weren't hired to be my designer.


3 comments:

Jerrie said...

I LOVE OLIVE! We should have an Olive fan club!

The furniture looks great. Nice work Leslie (and Olive).

Tami said...

It looks fresh and updated, I like it! That said, I'm not encouraging Miss Olive to redecorate the whole house.

Janice said...

Nicely done!! Voila' all updated!

About Me

Needing an outlet for various thoughts rattling in my head, I've created two blogs -- One about my real life (leslieisverbose.blogspot.com) and one where I can vent. (leslievents.blogspot.com)