Some days our walk takes longer...

...because Daisie feels she has a job to do. She caught a mole once --yes, just once --  and now feels a compelling responsibility to rid the farm of them. She is very earnest in her efforts...

It takes great concentration...and stealth...
 
 
{and then, right in the middle of the operation, the amateur videographer turns off the video...argh!}
 
Back to our special presentation....
 
And that's how it usually goes, but Daisie never gives up...Oh the elusive mole, vermin!
 
Speaking of walking, I got me some gaiters at Costco, and they have made my morning walks SO much more pleasant!
 
Now I can wear my short boots and keep my pant legs dry and my feet happy. My tall boots make blisters when I walk...hate that! The short boots are comfy, except that my pant legs drag in the wet grass, and I can't hose off the boots without drenching my legs. These are a great solution! Tough nylon, adjustable, strap to keep them under my boot and only 17 bucks!!
 
The only downside? I no longer have a legitimate excuse to skip a walk...
 
Oh well, there are too many moles left to hunt anyway!

 

Comments

Popular Posts