THE SUN IS SHINING!!!

NEWS FLASH!

FREAK SUNSHINE BATHES NW WASHINGTON IN WARMTH!!!

Wait -- it is now pouring rain and hail...wait...wait...okay!

BREAKING NEWS!! SUNSHINE RETURNS TO LIGHT STARVED WHATCOM COUNTY!

Really! It's newsworthy!! And it just makes us feel like this:




We're stopping everything to SOAK IT IN...

Although, I actually am feeling a surge of motivation...
And it's a good thing because my desk looks like this:

Of course, this also means that I will spend much of the day INSIDE, catching up on chores that I ignored while I moped at the downpour of yesterday...

We're starting to feel like we are in a Narnia-like time warp, where it is always Winter,
 and never Spring.

So, while yesterday we stared at the rain in despair,
today, we gaze out the window in wonder.

Or we would if the windows weren't so dirty...

{Just call me Eeyore}

Comments

Popular Posts