Saturday, January 19, 2013

Tank Wrangling Update...


GOOD NEWS: The tank is in the hole.

GOOD NEWS: Apparently, I can learn still learn things. I was able to move the swinging tank slowly and in the right direction. The Farmer said I did good.

NOT-SO-GOOD NEWS: I’m glad I did good because we did puncture the tank…And it wasn’t my fault, nor anyone else’s…It was PHYSIC’s fault. Stupid physics…

GOOD NEWS: So I don’t have to get a job in town. (The crack could be patched.)

BAD NEWS: But I didn’t get fired either…

GOOD NEWS: But, as I said, the tank is in the hole.

WORST NEWS: But then, there is another one…

1 comment:

Tami said...

Ooohhh, I feel your pain. Physics, instructions over the noise of the tractor, helping in the middle of a project with no clear goal in mind for the assistant. You deserve dinner out with wine!

About Me

Needing an outlet for various thoughts rattling in my head, I've created two blogs -- One about my real life (leslieisverbose.blogspot.com) and one where I can vent. (leslievents.blogspot.com)