Tank Wrangling Update...


GOOD NEWS: The tank is in the hole.

GOOD NEWS: Apparently, I can learn still learn things. I was able to move the swinging tank slowly and in the right direction. The Farmer said I did good.

NOT-SO-GOOD NEWS: I’m glad I did good because we did puncture the tank…And it wasn’t my fault, nor anyone else’s…It was PHYSIC’s fault. Stupid physics…

GOOD NEWS: So I don’t have to get a job in town. (The crack could be patched.)

BAD NEWS: But I didn’t get fired either…

GOOD NEWS: But, as I said, the tank is in the hole.

WORST NEWS: But then, there is another one…

Comments

Tami said…
Ooohhh, I feel your pain. Physics, instructions over the noise of the tractor, helping in the middle of a project with no clear goal in mind for the assistant. You deserve dinner out with wine!

Popular Posts