Colby & Brielle Update...

I had a great day with the little whippersnappers! Much fun -- and I wish that I had documentation of the process required to clean up Little Sweet Pea after she had a blow-out...But The Farmer and I didn't have enough hands to hose her off in the laundry sink AND take pictures!! Wowee!! Reminders of the "good" ole days!!

For some reason, she was just SO happy after all that...

Maybe it's because of this...Look at that face! Sweet Pea loves prunes with her oatmeal...Can't get enough of'em..."Give me the camera or the spoon, Auntie Les, and make my day!"




All done, and happy to play -- and look adorable!


I gave Colby some goldfish crackers for "yums" -- and they became the stuff he needed for his loader tractor...Scoop and dump...


...and have a taste now & then...


Everything was used for storage... 


And Daisie, though she made herself scarce for most of the day, was happy to help with clean-up. Her favorite part of the babysitting day!

Comments

Popular Posts