The (happily ever) After...


BEFORE...

AFTER!

Excuse the remainders of moving clutter...Cait was going to wait til it was all pristine, but I was too impatient.

BEFORE...

AFTER!
(What was I thinking?! I should have taken a close-up of the very perfect hardware that Caitlin got from Anthropologie...ON SALE!!!)


BEFORE...

AFTER!


She LOVES her BIG closet!


New light fixture in the dining room -- waiting for a paint color decision to be made...
The chair covers look great!

It's so nice to have a utility with enough room for your boot dryer!
(...and other stuff you want to hide...)

Surprise, Olive! You have your own special gate to look through...

...but only when your Girl is gone.
Otherwise, you own the couch...
well, and whatever else you decide to.

So there's the AFTER...didn't she do well?
I love it, and it's a good thing our Girl has her own ideas.
They really are much better than mine.

I still lay claim to being the superior cleaner...
and I maintain it IS the foundation of good design.

Isn't it?

Comments

Tami said…
I love it- so hip and trendy! And YES, the cleanliness is a huge part of the whole picture. You did good MoM, real good!

Popular Posts