Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A little late for Love Day...

I tried to get a picture of the dogs for a Valentine's Day card.

Operative phrase being "I tried".

It's pretty hard to get a picture of 2 dogs who don't love sitting next to each other...one, because she has ants-in-her-pants, and the other because she doesn't want to sit next to a dog with ants-in-her-pants. Add to that a novice photographer, and the obstacles are many.

As a result, no card was made, but there were a couple of cute shots I'm going to share...And Edward, Sadie and Charles, one of these days we'll get you a card. I'm not going to promise which holiday it might be...Hope for Christmas...

Caitlin: "Olive! Get over here!"

Olive: "BOOORRRINGG!"

Daisie won't get close enough to Antsy Pants to be in focus.
Amatuer photographer doesn't notice...

Olive needs a break to go chew on her now faceless Valentine Bear.

Daisie: "We're gonna be here all day..."

The Boss coaches Olive on proper behavior...

...and gets the only genuine display of love we see all day.
Olive: "Next to Girl, The Boss is my favorite."

1 comment:

Tami said...

You may have to hire the Snapsisters. Or wait until Olive grows up...

About Me

Needing an outlet for various thoughts rattling in my head, I've created two blogs -- One about my real life (leslieisverbose.blogspot.com) and one where I can vent. (leslievents.blogspot.com)