Nothing is so addictive...

It's been a few days since I have posted, and it's all the fault of nothing.

Since The Farmer came back, and I could relax from my boogeyman hypervigilance, I have done nothing. And nothing is so addictive. Once you start doing nothing, you just want to do it all day long...all weekend long, in this case.

You wake up in the morning longing to do nothing. After you are forced to do something, like feed yourself, all you can think about is doing nothing...and so it goes through the day.

I got Caitlin to join me, and The Farmer did too. Of course, he had the excuse of jet lag.

We had the excuse of being close to someone with jet lag...good enough.

So I haven't written a blog post...and besides I've done nothing to write about.

Or have I?

Comments

Janice said…
It's not called doing nothing - it's called RELAXING and REJUVINATING for the next round!! So basically....you are "working" to be prepared for what is to come!! :)
Tami said…
Daylight Savings Time! It sucks the life out of everyone. So we have more light but everyone is too tired to actually do anything.

Popular Posts